We have an exciting new job opening for a Director of Business Development to perform strategic planning, develop market share, and implement business development initiatives for a Long Term Care Business in Oregon.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for calling upon physician groups, acute care executives, and managed care providers in order to develop strong professional partnerships. Additional responsibilities include marketing to complimentary healthcare service providers such as dialysis, home health and hospice.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Census Development Executive to take the next step professionally. A demonstrated track record for building health care census and developing referral sources is required.
Base compensation will be generous with an industry leading benefits package.
- 5+ years of post acute Census Development experience required
- Knowledge of LTC regulations, eligibility and reimbursement
- Expertise in LTC regulatory compliance
- Must have a demonstrated record of improving market share & profitability
- Must be adept at fostering teamwork, coaching, and mentoring staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Health Care required
- Advanced Degree preferred
Approximately 25-50% regional travel will be required.
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies. For a complete list of job openings visit our website at http://www.essusa.net/
You need to be a member of LTCCareer.com to add comments!