"The Senior Care Resource Network"
Company Description: Cantex Senior Communities is a privately-owned post-acute care company exclusively in Texas. Each of the 21 nursing centers provide 24 hour, 7 day a week licensed care surrounded by ancillary staff that can offer exceptional rehabilitation therapy, nutritional services, activities including van outings, social services, housekeeping and laundry services.
Company benefits offered: We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and Supplement insurance Plans.
Pharmacare is an independently owned pharmaceutical provider to 21 Skilled Nursing Facilities of Cantex Senior Communities. Be part of an organization that has the vision of growth and innovation while maintaining its elegance and values. Work in an elegant new office setting with great hours in a closed-door environment without drive-through windows. We are easily accessible from most DFW areas.
We are looking for a team member who shares in the mission of Resident care. Our Pharmacist Manager is responsible for all areas of the operations of the pharmacy. You will be part of a team of pharmacists, Technicians, and a support staff that is committed to Excellence. The Pharmacist manager must have extensive IV experience. Responsibilities include entering orders, Filling IV scripts, dispensing, checking orders.
· Must have a TX Pharmacy license
· IV Certification and experience in IV and compounding medications
· Strong communication and customer service skills.
· Long Term Care Pharmacy experience preferred.
· Oversight of all operations related to the pharmacy
· Supervise and coordinate activities of Pharmacist and Technicians
· Must have experience in a supervisory capacity in a closed door pharmacy
Please email resume to email@example.com